As we all know there has been lots of changes over the last few months due to Covid -19.
To help you be prepared before your visit the Practice we have provide you with some Key points of what to expect on the day of your appointment.
Before you arrive for your appointment:
• We ask that you use the facilities
• Bring your own face covering where possible
On the day of your appointment:
• Due to social distancing you will may be required to wait outside so please arrive at the time of your appointment (The Door will be locked)
• The receptionist will then greet you and ask your name to check you in
• We will then welcome you into the practice and get you to stand behind the yellow line.
• Any belongings you bring will be placed into a lidded container for the duration of your appointment.
• We will ask you the pre-screening COVID-19 questions, get you to sanitise your hands and take your temperature.
• You will then be escorted down to the required surgery.
• Once your appointment is completed you will be escorted back to reception to collect your belonging’s
• Any payments will then be taken (card preferably) and once completed we will get you to sanitise your hands before escorting you out the practice
• Any follow up appointments may be booked in surgery or one of the team will contact you in due course.
Remember all these changes are in place to ensure it is Safe for you, Safe for us and Safe for the Community